Given our clients’ distinct needs – along with their attorneys’ unique requirements, &Wealth simplifies the inherent complexities and reduces the stresses of the investment management, financial planning and divorce decision making process. With an elite, hand-picked team, &Wealth blends its focused step-by-step financial planning system with thoughtful communication and a personalized, “go-at-your-own pace” approach.A few guiding principles we’ve always regarded as common sense:
How you feel about a financial decision is a valid factor in making that decision.
Some of the wisest decisions are felt before they are made. That is why there is always room in our process for thoughts, perceptions, and your gut instincts. If an expert’s recommendation doesn’t make sense to you, permission not to follow it. Your advisor is there to ensure that your finances become a steady source of protection—not anxiety.
Patience is our virtue.
We will walk you through this process in a thoughtful way. For decisions this significant, taking the time you need to understand the impact of your decisions is the way that we work.
No question left behind.
You deserve to understand why your advisor is recommending things, free from clocks and stopwatches. We have a strict open-door (and open-telephone and email) policy.
Meet Our Team
Dorie Fain is Founder and CEO of &Wealth, a boutique financial advisory firm expressly created for a select group of women who are managing major life events and their own new-found finances for the very first time.
A third-generation investment advisor, Dorie spent 12 years at Smith Barney, where she became the youngest woman ever hired into their training program. But as much as she loved the rigors of investment management at a big brokerage firm, she knew that her clients deserved more. Anchored in the belief that financial planning is the foundation of investment management, Dorie also wanted her clients to experience more patience, more thoughtfulness, more personalized attention, more flexibility, and a steady-as-we-go approach. She followed her instincts and founded &Wealth to offer women more of everything that matters to them.
Since founding &Wealth in 2009, Dorie has watched her clients go from cautious observers to thoughtful investors. They do this not by monitoring the S&P 500, GDP growth, or employment numbers, but by educating them about the process, helping them connect to their own needs, trusting their instincts, and making thoughtful decisions—about everything from estate plans, to investments, to insurance plans, to retirement plans. Along the way, they rediscover resources they had all along— community, wisdom, resilience, and a renewed sense of confidence.
When she’s not running after her young son, Dorie loves to run through books, tennis courts, ski slopes, and New York City streets. She is a board certified CFP® and a proud graduate of The Ohio State University.
“There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” – Madeleine Albright
- B.A., The Ohio State University
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP DePaul University
- Financial Advisor, Smith Barney, 1997-2009
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- Financial Planning Association
- Certified Financial Planner Board™
- Kennedy Krieger Women’s Initiative Network – Vice President
- Baltimore Women’s Giving Circle – Grants Committee Volunteer
- One Love Foundation – Volunteer
- CollegeBound Foundation – Mentor
Tonia Calabretta oversees all aspects of asset management at &Wealth. The financial industry has been a part of Tonia’s life longer than many people she knows. After riding the roller coaster of so many market cycles, she has become an expert in helping clients through the motion sickness. She believes the biggest risk most investors face is letting their emotions guide their decisions. Tonia’s patience and discipline has served her clients well in the 19 years she has been in the industry. Each client has their own, unique journey, which Tonia finds great pleasure in being a small part of. Behind the scenes at &Wealth, Tonia’s mission is to develop strategies to make every client’s experience as special as they are. When not with her &Wealth family, you will find Tonia playing golf, traveling or just enjoying some down time with her husband Matt, and daughter, Mya.
“If you get, give, if you learn, teach.” —Maya Angelo
- M.A., Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs, Expected 2018
- B.S., York College of Pennsylvania
- Vice President, BNY Mellon, 2013-2014
- Financial Advisor, Smith Barney, 1997–2010
- Series 65
- York Country Children’s Advocacy Center – board member
- York Women’s Giving Circle – member
Lisa Munroe handles all things in the “back office” of &Wealth, acting as Controller and Human Resource Manager. In addition, she assists the team with compliance management working to meet SEC rules and regulations. Lisa is the Founding Principal of Olivo Financial Services, LLC, through which she provides part-time, outsourced, CFO and Controller services for small businesses. She has a background in accounting and actuarial services prior to starting her own business in the Philadelphia area. &Wealth depends on Lisa to keep the operational wheels turning every day. When she isn’t going 100mph in her office, Lisa enjoys spending downtime with her husband and two daughters.
“Sit at the table.” —Sheryl Sandberg
- B.S., University of Pennsylvania-The Wharton School
- Consulting Actuary, Towers Watson, 1996–2005
- Senior Accountant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 1993–1996
Professional Designations & Affiliations
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Bethany Moran brings a wealth of experience and knowledge – from her financial work in large international corporations as well as in specialized niche firms – to her position of Client Service Manager at &Wealth where she manages the client service experience. She is an intelligent, thoughtful problem solver and analytical solution finder whose hallmark is one of excellence. Outside of the office, you may find her working out at a fitness class, reading a nonfiction best seller or traveling. Bethany also enjoys a variety of team sports as a participant, as well as an enthusiastic fan.
“Be grateful, stay focused, find a solution and take action.” – anonymous
- B.A., University of New Hampshire
- Senior Operations & GIPS Specialist, Brown Advisory, 2014 – 2016
- Consultant, Vincent Performance Services LLC, 2012 – 2013
- Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2011 – 2012
- Senior Pricing Specialist, State Street Corporation, 2007 – 2010
- Junior Achievement – volunteer
Sophia Dryer loves solving puzzles to construct realistic and actionable plans for our clients in transition. For Sophia, the best part is translating our detailed data analysis into clear and concise presentations for our clients. She is driven to help clients understand their finances in a way that’s meaningful to them. Sophia’s well-rounded experience in management consulting, product management, and sales & marketing brings unique depth to the process of financial analysis. And did we mention…she loves spreadsheets! When she’s not nose-down in Excel, Sophia chauffeurs three kids around Baltimore, plays tennis, and binge-watches Game of Thrones.
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” – Mary Oliver
- Boston College, B.A., Political Science
- Vectra Networks 2015-2016
- Novell/NetIQ/Attachmate 2002-2015
- Cambridge Technology Partners 2000-2002
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- Girl Power!
Mindy Dillon manages all aspects of client and office administration at &Wealth. Her previous work experience as a financial account administrator combined with her expertise in customer service and process improvement enables her to assess operations to identify opportunities for improvement and deliver customer satisfaction in each interaction. Outside the office Mindy enjoys spending time with her husband and children, the beach, camping, attending Orioles and Ravens games and dancing.
“Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.” —Mark Twain
- Account Administrator, Croft-Leominster Inc., 2006-2016
- Executive Assistant to The President, Union Memorial Hospital, 2005-2006